Thursday, October 19, 2006

NaNo, NaNo!


Gwen and I are preparing to participate in the National Novel Writing Month for 2006. This is a great non-competition in which participants try to write a 50,000-word novel in 30 days. NaNoWriMo 2005 helped us both become more productive in our work. I wrote more words in one month than I had in the preceding 10 months!

Once again, I am listed as Kyrrdis on the site. If you're interested in starting a book with a large group of sympathizers, come join us.

Sarah

1 comment:

R Flowers said...

Hey, it's good to see you again this year! Where did you get the "Bluegrass Area" Nano participant logo?

Just wanted to let you know that my chosen genre this years is "Mystery & Suspense," and it will be more mystery than suspense. It's a strange thing, as I don't particularly enjoy reading mysteries - I do enjoy watching "Columbo."

We'll see how it goes.

ShareThis